Our aim is to support staff and students in their work with spatial data and software. The support consist of:
- Support from the GIS coordinators to users via mail, telephone, web (this wiki) and personal consultancy.
- Providing GIS software, licenses and tutorials.
- Convey information about GIS related issues via user meetings, and mailing
- Contact any of the coordinators if you want to be added to the mailing list.
- Support for environmental monitoring programs relating to database and application development
with GIS components.
- Support specifically for projects related to the implementation of
the EU directive INSPIRE.
- Providing basic spatial information and ensuring
that it is constantly updated and easily accessible.
- Ensuring that adequate security, availability and performance is maintained for
storage and distribution of spatial data.
- Developing and administrating the GET download service.
Added Thu Apr 23 22:02:57 CEST 2015 by Mats